LePetitNinja Index du Forum
S’enregistrer
FAQMembresRechercherGroupesProfilSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésConnexion
Lightroom 4

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LePetitNinja Index du Forum -> Tout et rien -> Comics
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
georpam
membre

Masculin
Point(s): 93
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 07:48 (2016)    Sujet du message: Lightroom 4 Répondre en citant

Lightroom 4 > urlin.us/2c810

Bonus,,,is,,,being,,,an,,,adobe,,,product,,,works,,,very,,,well,,,in,,,unison,,,with,,,other,,,adobe,,,programs.Cons:,,,As,,,stated,,,above,,,the,,,program,,,runs,,,a,,,powerful,,,engine,,,but,,,requires,,,alot,,,of,,,CPU/GPU,,,power,,,to,,,feed,,,it,,,,if,,,you,,,have,,,not,,,upgraded,,,or,,,bought,,,a,,,solid,,,computer,,,in,,,the,,,last,,,two,,,years,,,this,,,is,,,probably,,,not,,,the,,,choice,,,for,,,youAdobe,,Photoshop,,LightroomLearn,,,more,,,Photographer,,,spotlights,,,Get,,,insights,,,and,,,ideas,,,from,,,people,,,who,,,use,,,Lightroom,,,every,,,daySince,,,,I,,,,will,,,,continue,,,,with,,,,XP,,,,at,,,,least,,,,for,,,,another,,,,year,,,,,maybe,,,,even,,,,two,,,,,I,,,,will,,,,see,,,,what,,,,happens,,,,before,,,,moving,,,,over,,,,and,,,,will,,,,use,,,,my,,,,expensive,,,,LR,,,,books,,,,in,,,,the,,,,mean,,,,timeAlso,,,don't,,assume,,they,,will,,stop,,supporting,,old,,PV,,,unless,,they,,say,,so.1,,upvoteBy,,Jeff,,Le,,Blanc,,(Mar,,14,,,2012)You,,are,,mistakenI,,disabled,,pop,,ups,,to,,no,,availI,,,,agree,,,,it,,,,doesn't,,,,seem,,,,fair,,,,at,,,,all.0,,,,upvotesBy,,,,xxxkingjamesxxx,,,,(Sep,,,,6,,,,,2012)I,,,,have,,,,been,,,,using,,,,LR4,,,,now,,,,for,,,,two,,,,months,,,,and,,,,this,,,,is,,,,my,,,,first,,,,time,,,,using,,,,LR,,,,I,,,,previously,,,,just,,,,used,,,,PS,,,,ELE/CSTo,,,illustrate,,,the,,,above,,,point,,,,try,,,upgrading,,,an,,,Elements,,,Organiser,,,9,,,catalogue,,,containing,,,30,000+,,,images,,,to,,,Lightroom,,,4.1,,,,then,,,sit,,,back,,,and,,,look,,,at,,,the,,,mess,,,it's,,,made,,,of,,,all,,,the,,,tags,,,and,,,the,,,higherarchy,,,you,,,used,,,to,,,have,,,,but,,,don't,,,have,,,any,,,more.5one,,,14mm,,,shot?38Batis,,,18,,,f2.8,,,vs,,,FE,,,Vario-Tessar,,,16-35,,,f4.0,,,vs,,,Batis,,,25,,,f2.032What's,,,next,,,after,,,the,,,K1?32How,,,do,,,you,,,focus,,,in,,,the,,,dark?30DX,,,vs,,,FX,,,for,,,aviation,,,photography30*#283MONOCHROME20may-22may,,,'16POST,,,YOURS!*29Playing,,,with,,,the,,,K-1,,,and,,,Sigma,,,300,,,2.828Full,,,Frame,,,vs,,,APS-C28TBBAF27Why,,,this,,,video,,,shows,,,such,,,bokeh,,,and,,,color,,,differences,,,between,,,Batis,,,and,,,GMSo,,,,85mm?26Pentax,,,K3,,,adding,,,a,,,second,,,battery,,,in,,,the,,,grip?25***,,,This,,,Week,,,Through,,,Your,,,M4/3,,,2016.05.21,,,***24Street,,,vs,,,travel,,,photography23Sony,,,A6300,,,with,,,stock,,,16-50,,,lens,,,,soft,,,images?22Which,,,CPU/MB,,,to,,,buy,,,for,,,photo/video,,,editing?22Upgrade,,,from,,,X-E1,,,to.X-E2,,,or,,,X-E2s,,,?,,,www.dpreview.com,,,Editorial,,,content,,,Camera,,,reviews,,,Lens,,,reviews,,,Printer,,,reviews,,,Buying,,,guides,,,Sample,,,images,,,Videos,,,Product,,,database,,,Cameras,,,Lenses,,,Camera,,,search,,,Camera,,,comparison,,,Lens,,,search,,,Product,,,timeline,,,Browse,,,all,,,products,,,Community,,,Forums,,,Challenges,,,Galleries,,,My,,,Profile,,,My,,,Settings,,,My,,,GearList,,,Follow,,,us,,,Subscribe,,,to,,,the,,,weekly,,,newsletter,,,About,,,us,,,Work,,,for,,,us,,,Advertise,,,with,,,us,,,FAQ,,,Feedback,,,Interest-Based,,,Ads,,,Privacy,,,Legal,,,All,,,content,,,,design,,,,and,,,layout,,,are,,,Copyright,,,,,,1998,,,-,,,2016,,,Digital,,,Photography,,,Review,,,All,,,Rights,,,ReservedHopefully,,,they'll,,,both,,,attend,,,to,,,matters,,,with,,,templates,,,of,,,their,,,own.1,,,upvoteBy,,,Zensphere,,,(Mar,,,29,,,,2012)For,,,those,,,who,,,say,,,it's,,,slow,,,,I,,,don't,,,see,,,itWho,,,,wants,,,,to,,,,use,,,,a,,,,Beta,,,,of,,,,anything,,,,for,,,,production,,,,work?Not,,,,meHave,,,you,,,tried,,,4.01?,,,You,,,can,,,get,,,the,,,beta,,,of,,,it,,,from,,,adobe,,,LabsDownload,,,,the,,,,software,,,,from,,,,Adobe's,,,,websiteHave,,the,,eBay,,seller,,just,,destroy,,the,,CD/DVDNo,,,word,,,from,,,Adobe,,,when,,,a,,,non-beta,,,release,,,will,,,be,,,delivered,,,with,,,problems,,,fixedHowever,,I,,wouldn't,,have,,any,,issues,,with,,LR,,4,,,except,,I,,can't,,get,,a,,smooth,,operation,,and,,decent,,speedAbout,,Online,,Tools,,Photoshop,,Express,,Editor,,ToolsSetting,,,the,,,Scale,,,slider,,,to,,,the,,,lowest,,,possible,,,magnification,,,results,,,in,,,a,,,widerarea,,,of,,,pixels,,,from,,,which,,,to,,,sampleHere,,,is,,,a,,,link,,,to,,,a,,,helpful,,,pageStart,,,,now,,,,>,,,,About,,,,Us,,,,Careers,,,,At,,,,Adobe,,,,Investor,,,,Relations,,,,Privacy,,,,,,,,Security,,,,Corporate,,,,Responsibility,,,,Customer,,,,Showcase,,,,Events,,,,Contact,,,,Us,,,,News,,,,5/11/2016,,,,Next,,,,Generation,,,,Ad,,,,Tech,,,,Performance,,,,Debuts,,,,in,,,,Adobe,,,,Marketing,,,,Cloud,,,,5/11/2016,,,,Media,,,,Alert:,,,,Adobe,,,,Launches,,,,Public,,,,Sector,,,,Cloud,,,,Offerings,,,,on,,,,Amazon,,,,Web,,,,Services,,,,in,,,,Europe,,,,5/3/2016,,,,Adobe,,,,Announces,,,,Agreement,,,,to,,,,Acquire,,,,Livefyre,,,,4/26/2016,,,,Adobe,,,,Sign,,,,Debuts,,,,,Integrated,,,,with,,,,Adobe,,,,Marketing,,,,Cloud,,,,for,,,,Paperless,,,,Customer,,,,Experiences,,,,Do,,,not,,,look,,,to,,,a,,,closed,,,program,,,,to,,,educate,,,you,,,,or,,,give,,,you,,,editing,,,abilitiescan,,anyone,,help,,me.0,,upvotesBy,,Paul,,North,,(May,,2,,,2012)The,,system,,itself,,will,,run,,64bit,,,there,,are,,some,,programs,,that,,run,,at,,64bit,,and,,32bit,,,the,,mac,,itself,,is,,64,,bitOverall,,,,good,,,value,,,for,,,money,,,assuming,,,you,,,can,,,handle,,,the,,,slower,,,startup,,,and,,,file,,,processing,,,times.0,,,upvotesBy,,,Di,,,Ferro,,,(Jul,,,30,,,,2012)I,,,am,,,glad,,,Adobe,,,chose,,,to,,,drop,,,support,,,for,,,Windows,,,XP,,,ProI,,,,have,,,,upgraded,,,,but,,,,will,,,,probably,,,,go,,,,back,,,,to,,,,3.6,,,,what,,,,a,,,,pain!1,,,,upvoteBy,,,,kenju4u,,,,(Mar,,,,14,,,,,2012)It,,,,is,,,,slower.i,,,,have,,,,noticed,,,,it,,,,too.Get,,started,,with,,tutorials,,Go,,far,,with,,your,,photographyLooks,,like,,I,,found,,what,,I,,was,,looking,,forApplies,,,,to,,,,Lightroom,,,,versions,,,,4,,,,&,,,,5but,,,i,,,cant,,,decide,,,yet,,,till,,,i,,,figure,,,this,,,outClicking,,,,with,,,,the,,,,WB,,,,tool,,,,on,,,,an,,,,image,,,,displayed,,,,in,,,,say,,,,a,,,,1:2,,,,(50%),,,,view,,,,will,,,,result,,,,in,,,,a,,,,white,,,,balance,,,,calculation,,,,based,,,,on,,,,a,,,,wider,,,,range,,,,of,,,,pixels,,,,than,,,,performing,,,,the,,,,same,,,,action,,,,with,,,,the,,,,image,,,,at,,,,a,,,,1:1,,,,viewLightroom,,,,4,,,,does,,,,not,,,,support,,,,32-bit,,,,MacsOne,,does,,not,,need,,a,,better,,noise,,leve,,performance,,if,,one,,has,,a,,top,,CameraLightroom,,,does,,,automatically,,,update,,,this,,,file,,,at,,,least.2,,,upvotesBy,,,grahamdyke,,,(Jul,,,9,,,,2012)6 f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 07:48 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LePetitNinja Index du Forum -> Tout et rien -> Comics Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 4 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation